Weekend Laughter yoga leader training course – Fully Certified plus extra advanced module. September 21st and 22nd 2019
This is a special extended Course with 4 extra training hours and it includes the fully certified laughter yoga leader training as outlined by the Dr Kataria school aka Laughter Yoga International. Literally next door to Archway Station! and around 15 minutes from Euston/Kings Cross. The ideal location for those of you heading in from out of Town.
Next class Saturday 3rd August in London – Come and meet your teacher, ask any questions at the after laughs social. Booking for the class via https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/laughter-yoga-wellness-london-workshops-training-academy-and-classes-9871639126
Update We now only run the new extended training format and feedback has been totally positive. This has helped everyone gain so much more right from the start from the extra content allowing them to go deeper in to laughter practice right from the start.:-) Totally awesome and a little clip for you to enjoy from the training 30th Nov/1st Dec
We are condensing this 2 and a half days in to 2 for this special extended certificated laughter yoga training course will give you the tools and techniques to get you started running laughter yoga workshops for groups. You can also start a community laughter club which is an ideal way to gain experience.
We have added an extra 4 hours to this course although this will be achieved across the 2 days!!. I am very excited about this new training format which will allow you to be better equipped right from the start.
In this special extended course you will also get to plan and co-lead a live laughter class with members of the public so you will get to use what you have learnt right away! You can participate in this as much or as little as you like, no pressure but the opportunity is there.
See some of our reviews on facebook. This is in addition to all the lovely in person comments we receive. https://www.facebook.com/pg/LaughterYogaLondonTraining/reviews/
“My daughter and I took the ‘laughter yoga leader’ course with Odette in London, Islington. It was the best fun fill two day ever, leaving us on a joyful high! Who knew learning could be such a giggle! Now I am fully prepared to spread the joy of laughter to as many people as I can. Odette is a natural teacher, with a soothing voice, and contagious laugh! I would recommend her course, and I will be doing more with Odette in the near future! Ha Ha Ha!!!”
The laughter yoga leader certificate will enable you to obtain insurance for leading laughter yoga workshops with groups.
Registration: Please secure your place by way of payment. You will receive confirmation and details once booked.
Pre-requisite: Having participated in a Laughter Yoga Workshop. Contact Odette for details of her laughter classes or another that you can attend prior to training. If you have any questions regarding this please speak to us.
It comprises of two days of Laughter Yoga Leader Training as originally outlined by Dr. Madan Kataria, a perfect mix of theory and practical. Founder of the Laughter Yoga Movement plus an extra 4 hours of training allowing you to go deeper and learn more. Also you will plan and co-lead your first class.
During the training you will
- get an understanding of the need for Laughter Yoga
- history of laughter yoga
- learn the basic guidelines for a Laughter Session
- get to know the benefits of Laughter Yoga as well as the risks
- learn to present Laughter Yoga
- find out how to start a Laughter Club
- tips on starting a laughter business
- practice a minimum of 40 laughter exercises
- learn a little gibberish and other playful activities
- exclusive opportunity to plan and co-lead a live laughter yoga class
Please note I exclusively offer my students an opportunity to practise and gain experience at my laughter class in Archway. This is as an ongoing opportunity subject to availability as it will help you gain experience and increase your confidence to start your own club/classes. Depending on your previous experience in working with groups, you may need a little extra helping hand to get you started.
and much more.
Course Material and exclusive Extras!
You will receive the following as part of your course package
- Extra 4 Hours = extra time to go deeper and learn more.
- New Leader pack with a few extras 🙂
- Laughter Yoga Leader Manual plus exclusive content from laughter yoga wellness training academy. You will receive both a PDF and ring bound manual in a handy handbag size.
- Helpful handouts with lots of extras including a few laminated extras
- Laughter Yoga Leader Certificate signed by your teacher and Dr Madan Kataria
- optional 6 months trial membership of Laughter Yoga International pro members group at £10 (full profile available for paid membership of $99)
- Regular in person support opportunities and access to private members forums.
- Exclusive access to Laughter Yoga CPD Events (next one October 6th in London)
- exclusive opportunities to gain experience in London with Live Groups!
- additional useful information which includes meditations, standard forms and research documents and more
- Support via our private facebook group.
- facebook group to share laughter clubs
- Information on Skype Laughter Clubs – for your daily laughter dose 🙂
- Free membership to HaHa Telephone Laughter Line
- At the end of the two days you will, upon successful completion, receive a Laughter Yoga Leader certificate enabling you to get appropriate insurance in order to run laughter workshops as well as allowing you to call yourself Laughter Yoga Leader.
The venue is in London Kings Cross, Just a few minutes walk from Kings Cross Tube and less than 10 minutes stroll from Euston. Numerous Hotels and Hostels in the area too making this an ideal location for out of towners.
Course Fee 2 day Laughter Yoga Leader Training
Saturday 21st September 2019 9am to 6pm
Sunday 21st September 9am to 6pm
Fee for this extended program
Your trainer is Odette Kurland aka Lady HaHa #ladyhaha
Odette, our founder and Laughter Yoga Teacher/Trainer. She has a background in various Holistic Therapies including Laughter Yoga, Laughter Facilitation Skills, Energy Healing (Reiki Master), Sound Healing ( Gong Master) and Mindfulness and Meditation teacher. Known for her caring nature which includes random acts of kindness and offering a warm heart, a pair of socks and a woolly hat and conversation to homeless people. She works full time running her wellbeing and training company, Laughter Yoga Wellness London and UK and London Gong. Going further back, Odette worked a 9-5 in I.T so she is a shining example that change is possible.
She has worked with Charities, Community Groups, Banks, NHS, Media Companies, Cancer Patients, Homeless People, Universities and more. From private parties to Small, Medium and Multi National Corporations. Laughter Yoga has been life changing for Odette and now she wishes to spread the joy by training others to connect with more joy and laughter.
Any questions feel free to call Odette Tel: 07387 563 902
Course fees are not refundable although a course may be transferred to a friend who fits the training criteria. Please contact us if you wish to transfer your space.
Full Terms and Conditions will be sent to you when you make your booking.
All courses require 4 participants minimum in order for the training to go ahead. Please check with us before making travel/accommodation bookings. We are not responsible for any out of pocket expenses you may have in the event of the course being cancelled. Please ensure you have adequate travel insurance in place that may cover you for such expenses.
If these dates don’t work for you please join our laughter enquiry list to be first in the loop for the next training dates http://laughteryogawellness.co.uk/laughter-yoga-leader-training/
To reserve one of the limited spaces, please provide full payment in advance. We accept all credit/debit cards or direct bank transfer. Please contact Odette via telephone/email to secure and book on the course. http://laughteryogawellness.co.uk/contact/