Laughter yoga leader training Fully – Certified 2 day course in London nr Kings Cross and Angel and Islington
This 2 day certificated laughter yoga training course will equip you to start running laughter yoga workshops for groups. You can also start a community laughter club which is an ideal way to gain experience.
The certificate is endorsed by your trainer and Laughter Yoga International University.
Registration: Please secure your place by way of payment. You will receive confirmation and details once booked.
Pre-requisite: Having participated in a Laughter Yoga Workshop. Contact Odette for details of her laughter classes or another that you can attend prior to training.
It comprises of two days of Laughter Yoga Leader Training as originally outlined by Dr. Madan Kataria, Founder of the Laughter Yoga Movement.
During the training you will
- get an understanding of the need for Laughter Yoga
- find out how the idea of Laughter Clubs originated
- learn the basic guidelines for a Laughter Session
- get to know the benefits of Laughter Yoga as well as the risks
- learn to present Laughter Yoga
- find out how to start a Laughter Club
- find out how to start your own laughter business
- practice a minimum of 40 laughter exercises
and much more.
You will receive the following as part of your course package
- Laughter Yoga Leader Manual
- Laughter Yoga Leader Certificate
- 6 months ProZone trial membership at £10 (full profile available for paid membership of $95)
- additional useful information which includes meditations, standard forms and research documents and more
- Support via Laughter Facilitator Support Network aka LFSN – Our facebook support group for laughter professionals. (created by Odette June 2016. (an advert free support network)
- Guidance on joining Professional Membership organisations.
- Information on Skype Laughter Clubs – for your daily laughter dose
- At the end of the two days you will, upon successful completion, receive a Laughter Yoga Leader certificate enabling you to get appropriate insurance in order to run laughter workshops as well as allowing you to call yourself Laughter Yoga Leader.
The course is held in London – Walking distance from Kings Cross/Angel and Islington and Farringdon Stations. ( Angel and Clerkenwell area City of London )
Odette, our Laughter Yoga Teacher has a background in various Holistic Therapies including Laughter Yoga, Laughter Facilitation Skills, Energy Healing (Reiki Master), Sound Healing ( Gong Master) and Mindfulness and Meditation teacher. Known for her caring nature which includes random acts of kindness and offering a warm heart, a pair of socks and a woolly hat and conversation to homeless people. She works full time running her wellbeing and training company, Laughter Yoga Wellness London and UK and London Gong. Going further back, Odette worked a 9-5 in I.T so she is a shining example that change is possible.
She has worked with Charities, Community Groups, Banks, NHS, Media Companies, Cancer Patients, Homeless PVisit Siteeople, Universities and more. From private parties to Small, Medium and Multi National Corporations. Laughter Yoga has been life changing for Odette and now she wishes to spread the joy by training others to connect with more joy and laughter.
Course fees are not refundable although a course may be transferred to a friend who fits the training criteria. Please contact us if you wish to transfer your space.