Session 2 Saturday 20th June 10.30am to 1.30pm
Session 4 Saturday 27th June 10.30am to 1.30pm
Sunday 28th June 3pm LIVE laughter yoga class co-lead by new online leaders with members of the public on zoom. I will also open the zoom room on Sunday morning if you need more time to plan the live session for Sunday afternoon with the other newly qualified leaders!
In this special extended course you will also get to plan and co-lead a live laughter class with members of the public so you will get to use what you have learnt right away! You can participate in this as much or as little as you like, no pressure but the opportunity is there.
See some of our reviews on facebook. This is in addition to all the lovely in person comments we receive. https://www.facebook.com/pg/LaughterYogaLondonTraining/reviews/
“My daughter and I took the ‘laughter yoga leader’ course with Odette in London, Islington. It was the best fun fill two day ever, leaving us on a joyful high! Who knew learning could be such a giggle! Now I am fully prepared to spread the joy of laughter to as many people as I can. Odette is a natural teacher, with a soothing voice, and contagious laugh! I would recommend her course, and I will be doing more with Odette in the near future! Ha Ha Ha!!!”
Registration: Please secure your place by way of payment. You will receive confirmation and details once booked.
Pre-requisite: Having participated in a Laughter Yoga class online or offline. Contact Odette for details of her laughter classes or another that you can attend prior to training. If you have any questions regarding this please speak to us.
During the training you will
- get an understanding of the need for Laughter Yoga
- history of laughter yoga
- learn the basic guidelines for a Laughter Session online
- learn the basics of leading an online laughter yoga session using zoom
- get to know the benefits of Laughter Yoga as well as the risks
- learn to present Laughter Yoga
- find out how to start a Laughter classes online
- tips on starting a laughter business
- practice a minimum of 40 laughter exercises
- learn a little gibberish and other playful activities
- exclusive opportunity to plan and co-lead a live laughter yoga class on Zoom
and much more.
Please note, this is not a Technical course but you will learn the basics for leading classes on Zoom.
Course Material and exclusive Extras!
You will receive the following as part of your course package
- Extra training hours = extra time to go deeper and learn more.
- New Leader pack with a few extras 🙂
- Laughter Yoga Leader Manual PDF plus exclusive content from laughter yoga wellness training academy.
- Helpful handouts with lots of extras
- Online Laughter Yoga facilitator Certificate signed by your teacher from Laughter Yoga Wellness Training Academy
- Regular in person support opportunities and access to private members forums.
- Exclusive access to Laughter Yoga CPD Events (next one October 6th in London)
- exclusive opportunities to gain experience in London with Live Groups!
- additional useful information which includes meditations, standard forms and research documents and more
- Support via our private facebook group.
- membership to facebook group to share laughter clubs
- Information on Skype Laughter Clubs – for your daily laughter dose 🙂
- At the end of the two days you will, upon successful completion, receive a Laughter Yoga online facilitator certificate enabling you to get appropriate insurance in order to run online laughter workshops as well as allowing you to call yourself Laughter Yoga Leader.
- You can also book on a one day (min 6 hours) training to update your skills to allow for in person laughter yoga sessions and certification from Laughter yoga international. (Fee £75 for this extra certification)
Your trainer is Odette Kurland aka Lady HaHa #ladyhaha
Odette, our founder and Laughter Yoga Teacher/Trainer. She has a background in various Holistic Therapies including Laughter Yoga, Laughter Facilitation Skills, Energy Healing (Reiki Master), Sound Healing ( Gong Master) and Mindfulness and Meditation teacher. Known for her caring nature which includes random acts of kindness and offering a warm heart, a pair of socks and a woolly hat and conversation to homeless people. She works full time running her wellbeing and training company, Laughter Yoga Wellness London and UK and London Gong. Going further back, Odette worked a 9-5 in I.T so she is a shining example that change is possible.
She has worked with Charities, Community Groups, Banks, NHS, Media Companies, Cancer Patients, Homeless People, Universities and more. From private parties to Small, Medium and Multi National Corporations. Laughter Yoga has been life changing for Odette and now she wishes to spread the joy by training others to connect with more joy and laughter.
Any questions feel free to call Odette Tel: 07387 563 902
Course fees are not refundable although a course may be transferred to a friend who fits the training criteria. Please contact us if you wish to transfer your space.
Full Terms and Conditions will be sent to you when you make your booking.
Laughter Yoga is not a substitute for medical consultation but is a powerful natural complementary form of healing. It is exercise! and involves some physical strain and a rise in intra-abdominal pressure and may not be suitable for everyone.
It is contraindicated for people suffering from: Any kind of hernia, Heart disease with angina pain, Persistent cough with breathlessness, Uncontrolled high blood pressure, Urinary Incontinence, Epilepsy, Advanced (bleeding) piles and haemorrhoids or any bleeding tendencies in any part of the body, Severe backache, schizophrenia, Hyper mania (manic part of bipolar depression) Any acute symptoms of cough, cold and fever. People who have undergone major surgery should wait at least three months before doing Laughter Yoga.
Pregnant women with previous history of miscarriages and also those who are in advanced stage of pregnancy should take medical advice from specialists before doing laughter exercises. If you are not sure if this activity is suitable please seek medical advice.
Laughter Yoga is like any other aerobic exercise. Should you experience any discomfort, please discontinue and get medical advice.
All courses require 4 participants minimum in order for the training to go ahead. Please check with us before making travel/accommodation bookings. We are not responsible for any out of pocket expenses you may have in the event of the course being cancelled. Please ensure you have adequate travel insurance in place that may cover you for such expenses.
If these dates don’t work for you please join our laughter enquiry list to be first in the loop for the next training dates http://laughteryogawellness.co.uk/laughter-yoga-leader-training/
To reserve one of the limited spaces, please provide full payment in advance. We accept all credit/debit cards or direct bank transfer. Please contact Odette via telephone/email to secure and book on the course. http://laughteryogawellness.co.uk/contact/