- This event has passed.
Laughter Yoga Leader training London 23rd & 24th August 2018 plus class 25th
23rd August 2018 @ 9:00 am - 25th August 2018 @ 12:30 pm£195.00 – £247.00
Laughter yoga leader training Fully – Certified 2 day course in London Angel and Islington, near Kings Cross August 23rd and 24th 2018 and optional opportunity to attend and paticipate! in a Laughter Yoga Class on 25th August in Archway.
This 2 day certificated laughter yoga training course will give you the tools and techniques to get you started running laughter yoga workshops for groups. You can also start a community laughter club which is an ideal way to gain experience.
The laughter yoga leader certificate will enable you to obtain insurance for facilitating laughter yoga workshops.
Registration: Please secure your place by way of payment. You will receive confirmation and details once booked.
Pre-requisite: Having participated in a Laughter Yoga Workshop. Contact Odette for details of her laughter classes or another that you can attend prior to training.
It comprises of two days of Laughter Yoga Leader Training as originally outlined by Dr. Madan Kataria, Founder of the Laughter Yoga Movement.
During the training you will
- get an understanding of the need for Laughter Yoga
- history of laughter yoga
- learn the basic guidelines for a Laughter Session
- get to know the benefits of Laughter Yoga as well as the risks
- learn to present Laughter Yoga
- find out how to start a Laughter Club
- tips on starting a laughter business
- practice a minimum of 40 laughter exercises
EXTRA Opportunity to put it all into practive and attend and participate! in a Live laughter yoga class in London on Saturday 25th August 11am to 12.30pm
Please note I exclusively offer my students this as an ongoing opportunity subject to availability as it will help you gain experience and increase your confidence to start your own club/classes.
and much more.
Course Material and exclusive Extras!
You will receive the following as part of your course package
- Laughter Yoga Leader Manual plus exclusive content from laughter yoga wellness training academy. You will receive both a PDF and ring binded manual in a handy handbag size.
- Laughter Yoga Leader Certificate signed by your teacher and Dr Madan Kataria
- Optional 6 months trial membership of Laughter Yoga International pro members group at £10 (full profile available for paid membership of $95)
- Regular in person support opportunities and access to private members forums.
- Exclusive access to Laughter Yoga CPD Events (next one October 6th in London)
- exclusive opportunities to gain experience in London with Live Groups!
- additional useful information which includes meditations, standard forms and research documents and more
- Support via our exclusive facebook support group.
- Information on Skype Laughter Clubs – for your daily laughter dose 🙂
- Free membership to HaHa Telephone Laughter Line
- At the end of the two days you will, upon successful completion, receive a Laughter Yoga Leader certificate enabling you to get appropriate insurance in order to run laughter workshops as well as allowing you to call yourself Laughter Yoga Leader.
The course is held in London – Walking distance from Kings Cross/Angel and Islington and Farringdon Stations. ( Angel and Clerkenwell area City of London )
The laughter class is in Archway at Hargrave Hall.
Course Fee 2 day Laughter Yoga Leader Training
Early Bird £195.00 until 1 month prior to the training date
Your trainer in August is Odette
Odette, our founder and Laughter Yoga Teacher. She has a background in various Holistic Therapies including Laughter Yoga, Laughter Facilitation Skills, Energy Healing (Reiki Master), Sound Healing ( Gong Master) and Mindfulness and Meditation teacher. Known for her caring nature which includes random acts of kindness and offering a warm heart, a pair of socks and a woolly hat and conversation to homeless people. She works full time running her wellbeing and training company, Laughter Yoga Wellness London and UK and London Gong. Going further back, Odette worked a 9-5 in I.T so she is a shining example that change is possible.
She has worked with Charities, Community Groups, Banks, NHS, Media Companies, Cancer Patients, Homeless People, Universities and more. From private parties to Small, Medium and Multi National Corporations. Laughter Yoga has been life changing for Odette and now she wishes to spread the joy by training others to connect with more joy and laughter.
Any questions feel free to call Odette Tel: 07387 563 902
Course fees are not refundable although a course may be transferred to a friend who fits the training criteria. Please contact us if you wish to transfer your space.